20 apr. 2011

Bruno Ehrs at the Nordic Light Photo Festival


One of Swedens most establishes photographer in art and advertising photography, Bruno Ehrs, is showing his series "memories of" at the Nordic Light festival in Kristiansund, Norway, May 03 - 07. Here are his own words about the project:

“After I became a father and could observe my sons from a distance, I discovered that their games and movements reminded me of my own childhood. Long forgotten memories resurfaced in more potent forms. For a few days each summer I asked my children to become my companions and models in a process to recreate these memories and states of mind; of the summer holidays that consisted of everlasting days without end, of longing and anticipation, but also of sorrow and loss due to the passage of time.”

Read more at Nordic Light

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar